My online CV / resume.
My audio promo reel (.mp3).
I've done a lot of software work in the field of computer games, and am currently writing a (cook)book about software development in games.
my software CV/resumé
Sandblox, a project inspired by Minecraft.
16 cases, why 256 really equals 16 and other insights into visualization of gridded datasets.
Marching Tetrahedrons, tesselation of scalar fields.
my book-in-progress on Immediate Mode Model/View/Controller
an IMGUI test.
- I wanted to see if stuff like scrollbars, tree-controls, drag-n-drop, and multiple windows were possible in IMGUI.
- It seems like they are! :)
- This test was created using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express, and uses GDI+ for visualisation.
- I remember that implemented multiple windows was painful, especially the focus concept.
- I was surprised at how easy it was to implement drag-n-drop.
- My solution for tracking expansion state for combos and tree-control nodes is kind of a hack, but I think it's pretty cool.
- Huge kudos to Casey over at Molly Rocket for the whole IMGUI thing!
- Please drop me a line if you find this stuff useful!
The Swörd, a test platform for 3d level design.
The IEventTarget interface from my game UfoPilot : Astro-Creeps. This is discussed here.
Brixx, a reference game that I put together to demonstrate my personal interpretation of Model/View/Controller.